For more information on how Tom can help you navigate the industry, visit:
Taking that first step towards independence is scary. Tom Scarda understands; he quit his secure job of 13 years to open his first franchise. Talk to Tom to answer your questions and ease your concerns. He’ll offer you his guidance and experience to make your investigation efficient and effective. He will match your personality and skills to the perfect franchise for you. Because of his full circle of experience in franchising, Tom is considered an expert in the field of franchise ownership. He’s been featured in dozens of magazines and newspapers and is a sought-after radio guest.Now, free of charge, Tom’s vast knowledge is at your fingertips. Why wait? It’s time to take control!
Franchise Industry Stats:
Key findings from the 2016 Economic Outlook prepared for the Franchise Education and Research Foundation by IHS Economics Include:
- Franchise businesses will have a 3.1 percent growth in jobs, adding 278,000 direct jobs to the economy this year for a total of 9.1 million.
- For the past five years, the average annual job growth in the franchise sector was 2.6 percent, nearly 20 percent higher than all businesses economy-wide. Over the last five years the franchising sector has added nearly 1 million jobs to the economy.
- The number of franchised establishments will grow this year by 13,359, or 1.7 percent, to 795,932.
- The IHS Economics forecast of output growth in nominal dollars for franchise businesses will increase this year by $52 billion, 5.8 percent, to $994 billion.
- The gross domestic product (GDP) of the franchise sector is projected to rise 5.6 percent this year to $552 billion, adding $29 billion in GDP to the U.S. economy. The franchise sector will contribute approximately 3 percent of U.S. GDP in nominal dollars
- Business format franchise businesses cross over 300 business lines that can be categorized into 10 general areas: Automotive, Business Services, Commercial & Residential Services, Lodging, Personal Services, Quick Service Restaurants, Real Estate, Retail Food, Retail Products & Services and Table/Full Service Restaurants
For more information on how Tom can help you navigate the industry, visit: http://www.thefranchiseacademy.com